In the list of latest upcoming ipo & issue price in Indian stock market 2018 Bhatia Communications & Retail (India) Limited is planning to launch IPO. The tentative size of the Bhatia Communications IPO consists of fresh issue of shares of Rs 21 cr and offer for sale of Rs3.75 cr shares.
The issue price of upcoming IPO in Indian market that Bhatia Communications IPO might be Rs 150 per equity share.
The new ipo would be opening on 8 Feb, 2018 and close on 12 February, 2018.Market lot of Bhatia Communications IPO is of 1000 shares.
Bhatia Communications & Retail (India) Limited is engaged in the business of retail and wholesale distribution business of mobile handsets, tablets, data-cards, mobile accessories, mobile related products etc.
Bhatia Communications IPO -latest upcoming ipo & issue price in Indian stock market 2018:
- Bhatia Communications & Retail (India) Limited was established on 25, March, 2008 as private limited company under the provision of companies Act, 1956. But on 17 Jan, 2018 the company was converted into public limited company .It is Surat,Guajarat based company. As a result the name of the company was changed to Bhatia Communications & Retail (India) Limited.
- Bhatia Communications & Retail (India) Limited is engaged in the business of retail and wholesale distribution business of mobile handsets, tablets, data-cards, mobile accessories, mobile related products etc.
- The company sells all smart mobile handsets which includes Apple I-Phone, Samsung, OPPO, GIONEE, VIVO etc, mobile related products, tablets, data cards, accessories.
- In the present time company is having 72 owned retail chain outlets all over the south Gujarat which includes Surat, Vapi, Valsad, Navsari, Vyara etc. It also sells cellular mobile devices and accessories of all brands through its 24 franchisee retail chain dealers located in the South Gujarat region.
- Company is also providing credit/EMI facilities to its customers for buying above mention products.For this company has done tied up with major leading credit houses like like Bajaj Finserv, Capital First etc.
- Company also provides after sale services related to mobile handsets and tablets in its retail and franchisee outlets.
Objective of the Bhatia Communications IPO:
The Public Issue includes a Fresh Issue and an offer for sale by the Selling Shareholder
The Offer for Sale
Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
The objects of the Issue are:
1. Long term Working capital requirement
2. General Corporate Purpose,
3. Meeting Public Issue Expenses.
Issue Details of Bhatia Communications IPO:
- Issue Open: Feb 8, 2018
- Issue close: Feb 12, 2018
- Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
- Issue Size: 1,650,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 24.75 Cr
› Fresh Issue of 1,400,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 21.00 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 250,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 3.75 Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs 150 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 1000 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Shares
- Listing At: BSE SME
- Retail Allocation: 50%
Utilization of Fund:
- Long term Working capital requirement 1550 (Rs in Lac)
- General Corporate Purpose 500 (Rs in lac)
- Public Issue Expenses 50 (Rs in Lac)
10. Bhatia Communications IPO PROSPECTUS:
Draft Red Herring Prospectus
- Promoters of the company:
There are three promoters of the company. They are
- Sanjeev Bhatia,
- Nikhil Bhatia
- Harbanslal Bhatia.
Consolidated financial summary of the company:
|Bhatia Communications’ financial performance (in INR crore)|
|Profit after tax||0.2||0.4||0.3||0.3||0.5||1.3|
Key strength of the company:
- Experienced Promoters, Directors and Management Team
- Wide spread of Branch & Franchisee network
- Training of work force and quality of after Sale Services
- Wide Range of Products
- Cordial relations with Customers, Franchisee Distributors and suppliers
Corporate Identification Number (CIN):
Registered Address of the company:
132, Dr. Ambedkar Shopping Centre,
Ring Road, Surat, Guajrat -395 002
Official website of the company:
Lead Manager to the Issue:
GUINESS CORPORATE ADVISORS PRIVATE LIMITED
18 Deshapriya Park Road, Kolkata – 700 026,
West Bengal, India Tel: +91 – 33 – 3001 5555;
Fax: +91 – 33 – 3001 5531 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor Grievance Email: email@example.com Website:www.guinessonline.net
Contact Person: Mr. Devendra Shah / Ms. Alka Mishra
SEBI Registration No.: INM 000011930
Registrar to the Bhatia Communications IPO:
PURVA SHAREGISTRY (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED