In the list of upcoming ipo E2E Networks Limited is planning to launch IPO (Initial Public offering).The tentative size of the upcoming ipo i.e E2E Networks IPO is of Rs 21.99 cr. E2E Networks IPO will open on 3 May, 2018.
- E2E Networks IPO will open on 3 May, 2018 and close on 7May,2018.
- Issue type is Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Issue Price of the E2E Networks IPO would be Rs 57 per equity share.
E2E Networks Limited IPO was established in year 2009 and it is into the business of providing Cloud Infrastructure in India.
E2E Networks IPO-Upcoming IPO News:
- Company was established on 20 August, 2009 as Private limited under the Provision of Companies Act, 1956. At the time of incorporation the name of the company was”E2E Networks Private Limited”.
- Later on the company was converted from Private Limited company to Public Limited company on 14 March,2018.As a result the name of the company was also changed to“E2E Networks Limited”.
- E2E Networks Limited IPO was established in year 2009 and it is into the business of providing Cloud Infrastructure in India.
- It is a Haryana based Company.
- E2E Networks Limited is providing its services in India through Third party data centers. They are situated at Mumbai, Vellore and Noida.
- It followed it up by launching an hourly billed pure SSD (Solid-State-Drive) public cloud and private cloud.
- The company’s Cloud Infrastructure has been used by many well-known companies across industries like E-Commerce, Digital Classified, BFSI and a whole host of new-age digital businesses.
- E2E has 76 employees on its payroll.
Objective of the E2E Networks IPO:
There are two objective of the IPO. They are listed below.
- Working Capital requirements
- General Corporate Purposes
Issue Details of E2E Networks IPO:
- Issue Open: May 3, 2018
- Issue Close: May 7, 2018
- Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
- Issue Size:3,858,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 21.99 Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs 57 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 2000 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 2000 Shares
- Listing At: NSE SME
Utilization of Net Proceed:
|Sr.No.||Purpose||Amount to be financed from Net Proceeds of the Offer (Rs. in Lakhs)||Percentage of Gross Proceeds||Percentage of Net Proceeds|
|1.||Working Capital Requirements||1,086.37||49.40 %||75.00 %|
|2.||General Corporate Purposes||362.12||16.47 %||25.00 %|
|Total||1,448.49||65.87 %||100.00 %|
Consolidated Financial Summary:
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Lacs)|
|Profit After Tax||421.38||222.29||84.32||28.18||26.25|
E2E Networks IPO Prospectus:
Key Promoters of the company:
There are two Promoters of the company. They are
There is mainly two products i.e
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Managed Service ( cloudOps)
- Focus on Quality and Innovation
- Experienced Management
- Wide range of products
- Existing relationship with the clients
- Round the clock Operation center (24*7)
Corporate identification Number (CIN):
Registered Address of the company:
282, Sector-19, Faridabad, Haryana- 121002
Official website of the Company:
Lead Manager to the issue:
HOLANI CONSULTANTS PRIVATE LIMITED
Registrar to the E2E Networks IPO:
LINK INTIME INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED C-101,
1st Floor, 247 Park, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai 400 083 Tel: +91 022-49186200
Fax: +91 022-49186195 Website: www.linkintime.co.in
Investor Grievance id:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration Number: INR000004058
To get more updates by Sharpcareerfinancialupdates click at Upcoming IPO.