· Elon Musk Stops Paying Rent At Twitter's San Francisco HQ, Considering Not Providing Severance Pay To Fired Employee
· Elon Musk is refusing to pay rent at Twitter’s California headquarters as well as the company’s numerous other offices around the world.
· The shocking revelation came on Tuesday, the same day the 51-year-old billionaire
· Newfound Twitter CEO lost his position as the richest person in the world to Louis Vuitton group chief Bernard Arnault.
· Musk hasn’t paid rent at the company’s San Francisco headquarters and other offices in weeks,
· The business mogul is attempting to renegotiate the terms of Twitter’s lease with the building’s owner, Shortenstein.
· Musk is also reconsidering paying severance packages to those Twitter employees
· Recently axed by the Tesla and SpaceX founder in an effort to slash costs across the social media company.
· Musk initially vowed to provide two months of pay and one month of severance to United States employees
· let go from Twitter following his $44 billion acquisition of the company in October.