· Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Meta, formerly Facebook, met with senior officials of Samsung Electronic
· According to sources. To discuss business cooperation between the two companies last Thursday
Mark Zuckerberg visited Samsung Research America in Silicon Valley on Thursday
· Mark Zuckerberg had talks with Han Jong-hee, head of Samsung's device experience division, and Roh Tae-moon, head of mobile experience busine
The two Samsung executives were in the United States to attend a Samsung leadership meeting in San Francisco the previous day.
· According to Sources said Zuckerberg asked the Samsung officials to seek a comprehensive business partnership for virtual reality (VR) devices with his company Meta
The operator of Facebook and Instagram.
· Meta unveiled its new high-end mixed reality headset, Meta Quest Pro.
· During the company's annual event focused on augmented and virtual reality, Meta Connect 2022, which was held on Oct. 11.
· Zuckerberg changed the company's name to Meta in October last year, saying he will focus on building the "metaverse."