· Twitter CEO Elon Musk said Friday a decision has not yet been made on whether to lift a permanent ban on Donald Trump's account,
· As he brought back three other high-profile users that had broken the social media platform's rules.
· Hours later, the billionaire owner launched a poll
· Asking his more than 116 million followers to vote on whether Trump's account should be restored.
Musk, who has faced staff revolts and criticism from users
· As he looks to overhaul the service and its free speech policies,
Said in a tweet that the accounts of Canadian academic Jordan Peterson,
· Right-wing satirical news site The Babylon Bee, and comedian Kathy Griffin had been reinstated.
· "Trump decision has not yet been made," he added.
Musk has previously said no decisions on reinstating banned accounts
· Would be made until a content moderation council has reviewed the issue.