· The DC film is released later this week
· Dwayne Johnson has confirmed details of the post-credits scene in upcoming DC film Black Adam, a week before its official release.
· Directed by Jaume Collet-Serra (House Of Wax), Black Adam stars Johnson as the titular DC villain, alongside Aldis Hodge, Noah Centineo, Sarah Shahi and Pierce Brosnan.
· As reported by Variety on Thursday (October 13), the post-credits scene leaked onto social media platforms ahead of the film’s release on October 21.
· The scene, which was shared on Twitter and TikTok, was quickly pulled down following a copyright complaint.
· The scene reveals the return of Henry Cavill as Superman, who says to Black Adam, “It’s been a while since anyone’s made the world this nervous”.
· Speaking at the premiere in the aftermath of the leaks, Johnson was asked about Cavill’s return by Entertainment Tonight, which he openly discussed.
· Dwayne Johnson just has *this* to say to Henry Cavill after getting Superman to return to the DCEU in #BlackAdam: "Welcome home.
· “The whole goal and initiative of
was to build out the DC universe by introducing not only Black Adam.
· “Five new superhero characters in one movie,
· Also – as I have been saying all along – there’s an ethos we at Seven Bucks Productions have…