· Bündchen traveling with the United Nations in 2010
· Bündchen donated $150,000 to Brazil's Zero Hunger program.
· She designed a limited necklace edition for Harper's Bazaar, crafted by jewelers Gumuchian Fils, which were sold to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
· An iPod autographed by Bündchen and loaded with her personal playlist was auctioned
· Proceeds were donated to Music Rising, a campaign founded in 2005, to replace lost or destroyed instruments of musicians in the Gulf Coast Region after hurricane disasters.
· Bündchen became the face of American Express's Product Red-affiliated card in 2006.
· A portion of earnings from the credit card are donated to HIV/AIDS victims in Africa.
· In the same year she took part in the I am African fundraising campaign to make AIDS treatment accessible to all of Africa.
· Bündchen started The Luz Foundation in 2007, a project to empower girls and help them deal with self-esteem issues.
In 2008, Bündchen auctioned a collection of diamonds to benefit the Diamond Empowerment Fund, a nonprofit organization to education initiatives