In the list of upcoming IPO Dr Lalchandani Labs Limited is planning to launch IPO (Initial Public Offering). It is a SME IPO. The size of the upcoming IPO i.e Dr Lalchandani Labs IPO is of Rs 4.20 cr. It is Fixed Price issue. Dr Lalchandani Labs IPO will open on 25 April, 2018.
- Dr Lalchandani Labs IPO will open on 25 April,2018 and close on 27 April,2018.
- Issue type is Fixed Price.
- Issue size is Rs 4.20 crore.
- Issue Price is Rs 30 per equity shares.
Dr Lalchandani Labs Limited is a provider of diagnostic and related healthcare tests.
Dr Lalchandani Labs IPO-IPO news:
- The company was established on 15th, September, 2011 as Partnership firm. At the time of incorporation the name of the company was “Dr. A Lalchandani Pathology Laboratories.”
- Later the Partnership Firm was taken over by M/s Dr Lalchandani Labs Limited incorporated under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 vide certificate of Incorporation dated 2nd August, 2017 issued by the Registrar of Companies, Delhi vide agreement dated 31st August, 2017.
- Dr Lalchandani Labs Limited is a provider of diagnostic and related healthcare tests.
- Company offers patients and healthcare providers a broad range of diagnostic and related healthcare tests and services for use in core testing, patient diagnosis and the prevention, monitoring and treatment of disease and other health conditions.
- The Company is NABL Accredited Lab and has established 5 (Five) Self-Sufficient Labs and multiple collection centers within Delhi/NCR.
- State of the art NABL accredited lab in existence since 28 years with fully automatic machines
- All routine and specialized Biochemistry, Hormone assays, Drug assays, cancer markers, Torch Tests, Elisa T.B., Pap Smear and Histopathology studies.
- Ability to process 1000 samples/hour with same day reporting.
- Reputed suppliers such as Johnson & Johnson, Roche, Nicholas Piramal etc.
- Maintain robust documentation, control checks and Quality logs as per NABL.
- Employs full time staff of pathologists, trained technicians and quality manager with experience ranging from 5-25 years.
- 5 Self-sufficient Labs and 15 collection centers across Delhi/NCR.
- Empannelled for all major panels such as CGHS, DJB, MCD, DDA etc.
- Regulary participate in External Quality Assurance Service (EQAS) along with presitigious institues like AIIMS, Vellore & Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
Objective of the Dr Lalchandani Labs IPO:
There are seven objective of the IPO. They are listed below:
- They want to open major processing center with area of 2000 sq.ft in Delhi/NCR.
- Pre-payment/Repayment of certain borrowings, which are availed by the company.
- Company wants to purchase more advanced machinery and equipments.
- On COCO Model Company wants to open more collection centers.
- For general corporate purposes.
- To develop E Applications/Programs and other I.T support system.
- For Recruitment, Training, and Placement of staff to expand operations and other operational expenses.
Issue Details of Dr Lalchandani Labs IPO:
- Issue Open: Apr 25, 2018
- Issue Close: Apr 27, 2018
- Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
- Issue Size:1,400,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 4.20 Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs 30 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 4000 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 4000 Shares
- Listing At: BSE SME
- Retail Allocation : 50%
Financial Performance of Dr Lalchandani Labs Limited in (INR Crore):
|Dr Lalchandani Labs’ financial performance (in INR crore)|
|Profit after tax||1.9||4.1||31.9||32.2||70.7|
Dr Lalchandani Labs IPO Prospectus:
Utilization of Fund:
Corporate Identification Number(CIN):
Strength of the Company:
- Company Experience of 32 years with highly experienced staff retained Good Personal Brand Name of Dr A Lalchandani in Delhi/NCR
- Strong ties with many hospitals, doctors and nursing homes
- Great Location of Main Retail centre in GK-1
- The Most Good Looking Laboratory of Delhi/NCR, Great Walk-in Experience for customers at GK-1
- Customization of services for greater customer satisfaction
- Home Collection of Samples across Delhi/NCR
- Good customer follows up in dormant Stages – reminders for periodic health checkups.
- Good Online & Social Media presence in South Delhi currently Good Word of mouth from Doctors network about Dr Lalchandani
- Nimble organization & management eager to adopt and change to respond to changing needs of market and customers. Personal Touch and active involvement of Founder and chief pathologist Dr A Lalchandani
- Management is young and enterprising and open to explore all business opportunities with open mind.
- Highly Customer centric and constantly thinking of improving user experience
Registered Address of the company:
M-20 Basement, Greater Kailash-1,
New Delhi 110048 Tel: 011 49057058
Official Website of the company:
Lead Manager to the issue:
NAVIGANT CORPORATE ADVISORS LIMITED 423,
A Wing, Bonanza, Sahar Plaza Complex, J B Nagar,
Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai-400 059
Tel No. +91-22-6560 5550 Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor Grievance Email: email@example.com
SEBI Registration Number: INM000012243
Contact Person: Mr. Sarthak Vijlani
Registrar to the Dr Lalchandani Labs IPO:
CAMEO CORPORATE SERVICES LTD.
1 Club House Road, Chennai 600 002.
Tel No.: +91-44-2846 0390/1989
Fax No.: +91-44-2846 0129
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. R. D. Ramasamy
SEBI Registration No: INR000003753
Visit Sharpcareerfinancialupates to get latest updates on Upcoming IPO 2018.