In the list of upcoming IPO Indostar capital, Finance Limited is planning to launch IPO (Initial Public Offering). The tentative size of the upcoming IPO i.e. Indostar Capital Finance IPO consists of new issues of shares 7 billion and offer for sale (OFS) up to 20 million of shares. Indostar Capital Finance IPO will open on 9 May 2018.
- The issue consists of new issues of share 7 billion and OFS of 20 million.
- The issue would open on 9 May and close on 11 May 2018.
- Indostar Capital Finance Limited is Mumbai based company.
- It is registered with Reserve bank of India as Non-banking Finance Company.
- It is a non-deposit taking company.
- Indostar Capital Finance Limited operates in four principal line of business.
- Corporate Lending
- SME Lending
- Vehicle Financing
- House Financing
- For retail operation, Indostar uses 10 branches across India. They are at Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Surat, Ahmedabad, Pune, Indore and central support office at Mumbai.
- The company is having approx. 210 sales-team for the distribution network, plus approx. 648 third party direct sales associates (DSA) & many other third-party intermediaries.
- The lenders of Indostar Capital Finance Limited includes 14 Public sector banks,13 Private Sector Banks,21 Mutual funds companies, 4 Insurance companies and other financial institutions.
- The company was established as a Private limited company under the Provision of Companies Act, 1956 in West Bengal. At the time of incorporation, the name of the company was ‘‘R V Vyapaar Private Limited’. But for Business and commercial reasons, the name of the company was changed to ‘‘IndoStar Capital Finance Private Limited’.
- Later on, the company was converted from private limited to public limited on 30 April 2014. As a result, the name of the company was also changed to ‘Indostar Capital Finance Limited’
IndoStar Capital Finance IPO-Upcoming IPO News updates:
An objective of the Indostar Capital Finance IPO:
The Selling Shareholders will be entitled to the proceeds of the Offer for Sale of their respective portions of the Offered Shares, respectively net of their share of the Offer related expenses. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale
The Objects of the Issue is to utilize the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards augmenting its capital base to meet future capital requirements.
Issue Details of IndoStar Capital Finance IPO :-
- Issue Open: May 9, 2018 – May 11, 2018
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size:
› Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 700.00 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 20,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs 570 – Rs 572 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 26 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 26 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
- Retail Allocation: 35%
Financial summary of Indostar Capital Finance Limited :
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||2,090.38||1,910.16||1,490.65||1,121.36||900.94|
Red Herring Prospectus of Indostar Capital Finance IPO:
Red Herring Prospectus
Key Promoter of the company:
The promoter of the company is Indostar Capital.
Directors of the of the company:
- Deepak Shahdadpuri;
- Lorrance Brooks Entwistle;
- Amit Manocha;
- Sanjoy Chatterjee; and
- Marie Francoise Krin Chin Chung Kee Mew (permanent alternate director to Sanjoy Chatterjee).
7. The strength of the company:
- Strong SME lending businesses
- A high-quality loan portfolio with low rates of Gross NPAs and Net NPAs.
- Proven track record of delivering results. Between fiscal 2013 and 2017, the company’s Total Credit
- Exposure and total revenue grew at a CAGR of 30.0% and 31.4%, respectively.
- Access to best industry practices and international corporate governance standards due to institutional Promoter.
8. Corporate Identification Number (CIN) of the company:
Registered Address of the company:
One Indiabulls Center, 20th Floor, Tower 2A,
Jupiter Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Mumbai 400 013, Maharashtra, India
Official Website of the company:
Lead manager to the issue:
- JM Financial Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
- Morgan Stanley India Company Private Limited
- Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Limited
- Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities (India) Private Limited
Registrar to the IndoStar Capital Finance IPO:
Link Intime India Private Limited C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park,
L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai 400 083, Maharashtra,
India Telephone: +91 22 4918 6200 Facsimile: +91 22 4918 6195
E-mail: email@example.com Investor grievance
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.linkintime.co.in rel=nofollow
Contact Person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan SEBI Registration No.: INR000004058
Visit Sharpcareerfinancialupates to get latest updates on Upcoming IPO 2018.